This Mago.net application is designed for the management of methane gas and GPL suppliers. It makes it possible to run any aspect of this type of company, from the management of contracts and meters, to meter reading and tank truck delivery invoicing.
Data management with OilGas.Net is particularly comprehensive. The application offers many functions, such as:
• Calculation of fixed daily rate for the days of actual consumption
• Management of calendar and thermal years for price calculation
• Calculation of price in MC based on a gigajoule table
• Management of customised meter discounts
• Management of tiered VAT
• Modular structure and customising of thermal years by user
• Calculation of interest on arrears
• Management of adjustments
• Management of additional costs
• Management of reminder costs
• Estimated readings
• Export of meters to be read in various formats
• Import of readings from hand-held devices and files
• Statistics on average supply prices for natural gas
• Declaration of natural gas consumption for the Customs Agency
Oilgas.Net has been developed for Mago.net Professional Edition and designed with Task Builder Standard. Supported databases: MSDE, SQL Server and Oracle.
The earliest release of Mago.net with which Oilgas.Net is compatible is 2.12 and compatibility with subsequent versions is planned.
The minimum configuration of Mago.net necessary for the programme to function consists of Server, General Accounting, Inventory and Sales modules. A paper copy of the manual is available.
This Mago.net application offers a comprehensive solution to SMEs in the petrochemical sector who require a programme capable of an integrated managing function for all fiscal, commercial and accounting aspects linked to the management of inventory and marketing of petrochemical and chemical products (liquid and packaged).
The structure of the programme and the management of data allow it to be integrated with other specialised packages such as those for management of distributor stations, heat management or management of electronic weighing systems and meter readings.
The multiple functions of Olisys.Net include:
• Telematisation of excise duties and creation of flat files
• Multi-inventory and multi-customer management
• Management of drivers, means of transport and transporters
• ADR check, booklet dates and revision
• Motor vehicle capacity check
• Commercial products with definition of fiscal items and intended use
• Management of product wording for each type of accompanying document
• Density conversions by means of pre-loaded ASTM tables
• Unit of measure tables configured as desired
• DAS, DAS “not accompanying goods”, DAS, XABD and XAB lists, meter tag
• Multiple deliveries with collective DAS and collective DAS list
Various optional forms are also available:
• Transport management
• Management control
• Management of confirmation reports
• Management of fiscal and/or coastal deposits
The software can also import data from service stations for customer invoicing and connect to electronic weighing machines to access data automatically.
The application is completely integrated with Mago.net and shares its interface in order to offer the user an even more convenient and simple working environment thanks to the operative uniformity of the various functional modules.